FIRST ANNIVERSARY GIFT FROM MY HUSBAND RAMEEZ BIN SAEED

https://voddubai.blogspot.com



Today is our First Marriage Anniversary , My Husband Rameez Bin Saeed brought me a nice gift. It was all planned by him along with his office colleague. After a log hectic day he went to market to buy Lenovo Gaming Laptop. I wasn't really know ,  In less than one year he came across all the things; which I needed. 
It was such a pleasure and surprising moment for me when I got an unexpected gift.Even it was not in my unconscious mind. 
On my wedding Anniversary along with the experience of one year Let me share some useful tips to grow your relation a healthy way .

Marriage is the Ultimate bond between two partners. Relationship require work and commitment to keep your love for one another strong, and marriage is no exception. With a little effort, some understanding , and bit of patience, you and your spouse can improve your marriage and remember why you pledged your love to one another. 
Some times you need to work on communication 
  • Listen to your spouse
  • Spend quality time with your spouse
  • Be open and Honest with each other
  • working on compromising
  • Never yell at your partner 
No one can sure about Your spouse will never neglect you. But You can to be a good spouse without becoming a doormat, and have faith your partner won't neglect you. Trust is a hug component in relationships . If you don't trust , then you need to think hard and ask yourself why you're married to this person.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pages